Monday, June 15, 2020

Leaving St Marys Term 3 2020


Lovely emails from whanau of Room 14

Moving on...

Inbox
x

Tammy-Lee Holmes tammy-lee@goaldigger.co.nz

13:28 (33 minutes ago)
to me
Hi Kate,
We told Zoe this morning and she was devastated.  She is not one for change that little one. 
Anyway, we had a talk to her about it and she is ok. I told her the school would find her another 
amazing teacher.

We are sad too, but not for St Michael’s as it will be such a bonus for them to have you!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for Zoe so far this year.  
She seems to be really coming out of her shell and gaining confidence, which is a huge plus!

Sob, sob!! ☹️

Saanvi
On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 21:59, binni anand <binni212@hotmail.com> wrote:
Good evening Mrs Keaney
We got the letter this afternoon and found out that you are leaving St Mary’s. 
When I gave this news to Saanvi she was very upset and cried the whole time saying

why she had to leave us we are the best kids in the class and she’s the best teacher I had!

Why can’t she stay with us until end of the year. This has gone for the whole evening trying

to convince her and it’s taken me so long to calm her down. Please explain her nicely why

you took this decision.
She doesn’t want to go to school after you leave St Mary’s . She wanted me to write to you

to please not leave her class.😔

We will miss you so much Mrs Keaney. I have never seen Saanvi getting so attached to

someone . She’s going to really miss you. Thank you for loving the kids so much that

they don’t see you being replaced by anyone🙏

Kind regards


Shivani

Lea



Your letter today

Inbox
x

jorgelina ferrreira

15 Jun 2020, 19:22 (18 hours ago)
to me

Hi Kate

I hope you are doing well.
I just wanted to say that my heart is broken 😥. Pedro and I are both in 
shock that you are leaving St Marys.  I would hate to think that they didnt look 
after you properly as you deserve. 
I guess if you are happy we will be happy for you, no doubts about it.
I feel grateful that my kids had you as their teacher. 
We will miss you tremendously. 
We wish you all the very best Kate because this is what you deserve, you are an 
AMAZING PERSON AND AN AMAZING CARING AND DEDICATED TEACHER. 
The kids dont know yet, we haven't told them. 

God bless you and your family. 

Jorgelina and Pedro. 


No comments:

Post a Comment